About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers,
suppliers and others provide what you see here,
and we have not verified it.
Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers are 3x drier* for all-night sleep protection.
Your baby can get up to 12 hours of overnight dryness with Pampers Baby-Dry diapers. They have 3 Extra Absorb Channels that help distribute wetness evenly and lock it away better.** Sizes N, 1, and 2 have a color-changing Wetness Indicator to help you know when it might be time for a change. Pampers Baby-Dry diapers are available in sizes N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
*Based on size 4 vs. the leading value brand. Average of 0.19 grams less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min.
**vs. product replaced
Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers Size 5 128 Count:
- Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness
- Locks away wetness into 3 Extra Absorb Channels
- 3 layers of absorbency pull liquid away and keep your baby dry
- 3x drier* for all-night sleep protection *Based on size 4 vs. the leading value brand. Average of 0.19 grams less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min.
- All-around stretchy sides for a comfortable fit
- Wetness Indicator shows when your baby might need a change (available on sizes N, 1, and 2)
- Soft like cotton
- Breathable layers keep your baby dry and happy
Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft dry cloth.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Instructions: Store unopened liners in outer box.